The Questions for Jesus Mobile App (for iPhone or Android) gives you the freedom to ask Jesus profound questions on the road. Use it in your devotional timess, set reminders in your calendar to talk to Jesus throughout the day, and have your prayer journal with you wherever you go! Here's what the app can do for you:
Based on the book, Questions for Jesus by Tony Stoltzfus, the app includes 26 meditations--enough for six months of devotions. Each meditation has five fresh, intimate questions to ask Jesus, for one great experience every day of your week. Here's how it works:
And there's more! We've also created tons of resources to help you integrate this into your life and share it with others: DVDs, interactive Questions for Jesus games, course and workshop facilitator's guides, training opportunities, and more . Check out our bookstore to see everything, or download the app for iPhone or Android.
- Read a short passage from the book of Matthew, and a meditation designed to help you visualize the passage and make it come alive.
- Choose one of the five unique questions to ask.
- You'll be taken to a prayer screen, where the app plays instrumental worship music to help you center in and listen to God.
- When you are done listening, you are taken to a journal screen to type in or dictate what Jesus said to you.
- You can easily share a journal entry by text or e-mail, or even sync apps with a group of friends to pray and share together from the same question each day.